Top 5 Best English willow bat 2021
Although cricket is an English sport but still it is immensely popular and appreciated in India. Cricket matches like the World cup and T20 awaken the inner patriotism of every individual in our country. And one of the most important pieces of cricket equipment is a cricket bat. There is no cricket without a bat. Naturally, learning the sport calls for choosing from the finest cricket equipment, especially cricket bats. Just like any other product, cricket bats also differ in quality and performance.
The sport will just turn itself into a handball game if there was no bat involved. Well, no offense to our patriotism, still the English willow bats are the best for this sport. So here we will be discussing the Top 5 Best English willow bat 2021 in this article.
Let’s get started:
1. CA Plus English Willow Cricket Bat
The CA Plus is a Players Grade English Willow expertly prepared from Super Best English Willow made as per particular requirements of international players with awesome power condensed in the striking area and enormous Sweet Spot, minimum 40mm edges.
This bat is available at its best price. The English willow itself makes it the perfect choice for both competitions and practice matches.
- It is an English willow bat.
- The ever popular and iconic CA Profile with a high middle and spine running into the toe making for a fantastic pick up and a very very large sweet spot, having years to perfect the shape getting the best performance and pick up out of this shape has become CA’s bread and butter.
- It makes a superb balance and pickup for stroke makers’ contoured edges.
- Little to no concaving making for a more forgiving sweet spot.
- Round shaped toe for a more comfortable feel in stance, and easier to slide during running.
- These features make it an excellent choice for making you the ultimate
champion in this game.
2. NB DC 590 English Willow Cricket Bat Short Handle
It’s designed with batsmen that like to build an innings through sensible shot selection in mind and features large edges to provide power if you don’t quite find the hefty sweet spot. It has a mid-bat swell and comes with a guard pre-installed on the toe to protect it from damage, while the handle is semi-oval in shape to enable a firm, yet comfortable grip. It’s the bat of choice of England Test captain Joe Root and if it’s good enough for him, then it’s good enough for us.
This bat comes with a perfect blade that is the straight and balanced blade with perfect even straight grains and the sweet spot for providing exact acceleration.
- It is a perfect blend of Large thick edges, balanced and dense middle.
- It is a Lightweight blade full-size bat with a durable short handle.
- New Balance has a well balanced and light cricket bat range with a mid sweet spot position.
- The bat is a multi-piece Singapore cane handle for superior control that gives you flexible support for playing all-around shots by reducing strain on the wrist through the thick grip.
- The excellent quality willow used throughout the range gives these bats a large sweet spot hitting area, a fuller profile and steep spine.
The best part of this English willow bat is that it comes With a Free Cover has a zip closure system and a comfy carrying strap.
3. SG Cobra Xtreme Grade 5 English Willow Cricket Bat
This English willow bat comes with a cover and is the best choice for your knocking shots. SG produce bats some of the best bats in world cricket today which offer the players a lightweight and superbly balanced cricket bat. Feather-light at just 2lb 0oz, as pictured has 10 striking clean grains.
It is a full-sized bat with optimum weight. If you are a beginner or an intermediate player, the lightweight property of the bat can help you practice better. The exceptional stroke makes the bat worth the purchase.
- This English willow is suitable for a leather ball.
- It is lightweight and weighs only 1160-1200gm.
- All-Round bat and the world’s finest English willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb strokes.
- It has a Singapore cane handle with special 3-way insertion of cork in between splits for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption.
- This English willow bat is the choice of all the top cricket players in the world.
4. MRF Genius English Willow Wooden Cricket Bat
The MRF Genius English Willow Wooden Cricket Bat for 2021 is a top of the range English Willow cricket bat. MRF Genius Grand Edition English Willow Cricket Bat is a top of the line MRF Cricket bat used and endorsed by none other than Indian skipper Virat Kohli. The distribution on the MRF Genius Cricket Bat for 2018 is incredible, making the bat feel even extra light for maximum bat speed. The sweet spot on the MRF Genius Cricket Bat is in the mid position but this bat has immense power in even the toes and shoulders.
It is a lightweight English willow bat with a cover. The attributes of this perfect choice of yours are given below.
- It is a lightweight made of Premium quality English willow suitable for the leather ball.
- All-around bat with a medium spine profile.
- It has optimum Balance with thick edges, curved blade and a higher sweet spot for destructive hitting.
- MRF Genius is the world’s finest English willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb strokes.
- It is made using the latest technology of f7 massive countered edges.
5. KOOKABURRA Adult KB Kahuna 1000 English Willow Cricket Bat
Kookaburra cricket bats, named after a species of kingfisher is are made in Australia by Kookaburra Sport. Made popular by a host of top notch Australian cricketers, the company stands synonymous with quality. Kookaburra cricket balls are the most widely used balls in international cricket.
Some of the most famous cricketers who use kookaburra bats are Jos Butler, the destructive English wicketkeeper bat; Mike Hussey of Chennai Super Kings and Australia; Glen Maxwell, the chief destroyer in the current Australian team, the supremely talented South African batsman, AB De Villiers and Adam Gilchrist, the most successful wicketkeeper batsman of all time. Verse your play session with this impressive cricket bat from Kookaburra that weigh upto 970 g. The cricket bat is designed using English willow.
- A lightweight bat is made of fine quality English willow.
- The Fabric is covered for extra durability
- High Spine and Big Edges giving bigger hitting area
- A powerful profile with big edges and a generous sweet spot, The kahuna is made for the shot-maker that likes to take control.
All the above Top 5 Best English willow bat 2021 are the best choice for your or your kid’s cricketing future. They are lightweight and are shaped for maximum stability while playing shots. The handle and the fabric are made with extra durability.
The designs will inspire you to be the best at this game.