Maharashtra Kings XI won finals by 9 wickets by DLS method
The Challenge League Tournament Finals between Master Class Boys XI and Maharashtra Kings XI was held in New Delhi. Master Class Boys XI won the toss and opted to bat first.
Batting First Master Class Boys XI scored 223/4 runs in 1st Inning. Tilok Patel gave an all-round performance and scored 121 runs in 45 balls and took 1 wicket.
While chasing Maharashtra XI Kings scored 212 runs in 16 overs. Jignesh Shah scored 111 runs in 50 balls and supported his team to win the finals. But the match was stopped and the decision was taken on the basis of the DLS method.
- Tilok Patel scored 121 runs in 45 balls and took 1 wicket from team Master Class Boys XI
- Jignesh Shah scored 111 runs in 50 balls From team Maharashtra Kings XI.
- Jayesh Shah took 3 wickets
- Player of the match is Jignesh Shah
- Best Batsman is Tilok Patel
Tilok Patel 21 (45)
Jignesh Shah* 111 (50)
Kushal Porwal* 65 (33)
Jayesh Shah 3 (4.0)
Jignesh shah 1 (4.0)
Tejas Tilner 1 (2.0)
Maharashtra Kings XI
Jignesh shah* (111), Ketan shah (35), Kushal Porwal (65)
The RULE BREAKERS BOYZZ
Tilok Patel (121), Rajendra singh* (62), Kishor Jain (19), Kundan Singh (11), Sunny tiwari* (06), Ketan Parekh (0)
Maharashtra Kings XI won by 9 wickets